Gonna got a offer letter but hesitate to sign...
AEON, I wish to stay, but I lose my enthusiasm . Why do I feel so confused right now? I thought I gonna work here for long time, but I don't want to do that anymore. AEON, why does it have to be so sophisticated? So, let make a SWOT for it.
Assumption: What if I stay?
Strengths:
+ Learn a lot
+ Become expert in retail
+ Training
+ Brighten CV with 3 years in big company
+ Fair assessment
+ Comprehensive career path
Weaknesses:
- Sample for new training program
- Long time commitment
- Low wage
- No transportation support
- Far away office
- Heavy workload
- FA
Opportunities:
+ Promotion
+ After 3 years, be able to get a job in other big retailers
Threats:
- Not suitable with the job => cannot quit because of 3-year contract
- No time for travelling
- Miss other opportunities (Unilever, Pepsico,...) beacause of 3-year contract
- FA (again!)
I don't afraid to fall. I don't affraid to work hard. But I afraid of the opportunities I may miss...
THE ANSWER: ?
Assumption: What if I stay?
Strengths:
+ Learn a lot
+ Become expert in retail
+ Training
+ Brighten CV with 3 years in big company
+ Fair assessment
+ Comprehensive career path
Weaknesses:
- Sample for new training program
- Long time commitment
- Low wage
- No transportation support
- Far away office
- Heavy workload
- FA
Opportunities:
+ Promotion
+ After 3 years, be able to get a job in other big retailers
Threats:
- Not suitable with the job => cannot quit because of 3-year contract
- No time for travelling
- Miss other opportunities (Unilever, Pepsico,...) beacause of 3-year contract
- FA (again!)
I don't afraid to fall. I don't affraid to work hard. But I afraid of the opportunities I may miss...
THE ANSWER: ?
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét