Last days of 2014
Listening to Don't stop believin' and hearing the voice of a actor who had been no longer alive, I start feeling how time runs so fast and how a life is so vulnerable. Many things, events have occurred this year, some were good memories while others were not, some made me smile while others made me cry.
My first love began with someone who I never thought that I would end up with. And it has lasted for exactly 100 days. No particular tragic reasons for our break-up, it's simply just mean that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
I began doing my internship for the first time at AlphaBooks, and I started to learn how to work and communicate with colleagues, then I quit after 4 months since I had no intention of working there. Half month later, though being accepted to be intern at VPBank, I rejected and did a paid-internship at Media Max Japan. In spite of very good company, I has come to make decision to quit the job after 3-month contract expired because of the reason I first came there.
First love, first job in the same year, isn't it such an exceptional year?
To be honest, sometimes I just want to conceal myself under a blanket, listen to my favourite songs, read a book and be lazy. However, I know for sure that even though it's just one second for which I stop moving forward, I would be left far behind. Sometimes I scare of tomorrow coming, of unpredictable future; but I just face it anyway. Sometimes I worry about the person I will become, and I occasionally question myself whether I did right or wrong.
I try to be strong. I take responsible for all of my actions. I always prepare myself for both results and consequences which may come. Nevertheless, I eventually feel exhausted, and desperately wait for my Mr. Right coming, so I could hide myself in his embrace and feel the peace in my mind. I even tell myself that at the time he show up, I must hit him so hard and scold him: " Where have you been all the time? Where have you been when I need you most? Do you know how long I have waited for you? Why don't you come sooner?", and then hug him as tight as I could. But still, that MAN has not come yet.
As the last day of year, people usually recall all the thing they have done. But for my bad memory, I don't remember that much, the only thing which still remain deep down inside me is feeling - the feeling of AMAZEMENT - for all the thing I had done and all the events had occurred.
Only less than 2 hours left until new year coming, I am still coughing right now for the cold I caught few days ago.
WISH NEW YEAR WILL BE MORE FANTASTIC AND AWESOME THAN THIS YEAR!
My first love began with someone who I never thought that I would end up with. And it has lasted for exactly 100 days. No particular tragic reasons for our break-up, it's simply just mean that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
First love, first job in the same year, isn't it such an exceptional year?
To be honest, sometimes I just want to conceal myself under a blanket, listen to my favourite songs, read a book and be lazy. However, I know for sure that even though it's just one second for which I stop moving forward, I would be left far behind. Sometimes I scare of tomorrow coming, of unpredictable future; but I just face it anyway. Sometimes I worry about the person I will become, and I occasionally question myself whether I did right or wrong.
I try to be strong. I take responsible for all of my actions. I always prepare myself for both results and consequences which may come. Nevertheless, I eventually feel exhausted, and desperately wait for my Mr. Right coming, so I could hide myself in his embrace and feel the peace in my mind. I even tell myself that at the time he show up, I must hit him so hard and scold him: " Where have you been all the time? Where have you been when I need you most? Do you know how long I have waited for you? Why don't you come sooner?", and then hug him as tight as I could. But still, that MAN has not come yet.
As the last day of year, people usually recall all the thing they have done. But for my bad memory, I don't remember that much, the only thing which still remain deep down inside me is feeling - the feeling of AMAZEMENT - for all the thing I had done and all the events had occurred.
Only less than 2 hours left until new year coming, I am still coughing right now for the cold I caught few days ago.
WISH NEW YEAR WILL BE MORE FANTASTIC AND AWESOME THAN THIS YEAR!


Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét